PRA provides innovative solutions for CNS drug development and has conducted CNS clinical trials in more than 40 indications, contributing to 13 major drug approvals. Areas of extensive experience include:
PRA provides support for projects from early phase development through to NDA and MAA submissions. We provided full clinical support from Phase I through to product registration for the novel ADHD transdermal patch, Daytrana®, which came to the US market in 2006.
Experience and Expertise
Since 2006, PRA has conducted over 280 Phase I-IV clinical trials involving over 9,000 sites and 55,000+ subjects as well as providing consulting services for more than 160 projects.
Key Areas of CNS Expertise
Value Added Solutions
- Dedicated CNS start-up unit for efficient global study activation
- Novel database analytics for country and site selection
- Proactive strategies to promote patient recruitment in indications such as multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease
- Integrated project management
- Standardized diagnosis and assessment with special attention to rating