PRA supports a broad range of study designs utilizing state-of-the-art technology for data collection.
Advantages offered by PRA in this context include:
- Experience with a wide variety of industry-leading technology systems
- PRA operational experts evaluate the unique needs of each study providing recommendations for best technical tools
- Multiple methods of data collection, including:
- Flexible EDC
- electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO)
- Hybrid collection in situations where paper collection is necessary
PRA also provides various tools for real-time tracking and reporting of study progress. Our optimized reporting methods assist the project and client teams in evaluating performance of sites and study trend analysis. The secure PRA Study Portal may be used to aid the sharing of documentation and reports with the sponsor and all team members.
PRA’s systems allow:
- Active site participation
- Long-term patient retention
- Collection of quality data for global post-approval and non-interventional studies
All PRA systems have been appropriately audited and meet all regulatory requirements